.

"I have art, nature and poetry, if that's not enough, what is?" - Vincent Van Gogh

miércoles, 3 de febrero de 2010

A letter, a story and a tree

Wait for me at the place we met for the first time.
Take your umbrella, you know it rains a lot out there,
and it might be cold.
Wait for me, walk around that tree
I used to love three years ago.
Don't get bored if I start taking too long,
these memories are heavy and they slow me down.
Wait for me my love,
I know I've said this before,
but this will be be our last time set apart.
You've been my hope, my reason,
and my thoughts all this time.
Just wait for me only once more,
for the last time
and I'll be there,
I can't disappoint you anymore.
There is some much I have to tell you
not even words can say how I feel,
but I feel you,
and I know how you feel,
so baby please,
just wait for me.

She waited there, under the tree where they met three years before, days and nights she waited, looking at different faces walking by her, any of those was his, she was there again, with hope and her red umbrella, thinking of his words running through her fingers. She waited under the rain, one more time, just like he said, "only once more", their last time.

(foto: Huancayo, Peru)

2 comentarios:

  1. it's really nice :) are u still in love? =0

    ResponderBorrar
  2. awww looved this!
    the tree, me encanto :)
    "the words running through her fingers" me recordo a mi historia entre tus dedos.

    ResponderBorrar

palabras entrecortadas y cuerdas rotas